84% of individuals value reviews and ratings from people on the internet as much as they value a personal recommendation. Better Business Bureau (BBB) makes it convenient for anyone to search up a business and find out the validity of a company, based on reviews and ratings. BBB is a non-profit based in the United States which summarizes public data, research, and customer reviews, making this information readily available for everyone. This is because BBB believes companies should have ethical practices and provide quality services.
The internet is a vast place and consumers need to be ensured their money and time is being spent correctly. In particular when it deals with multi-level marketing, an external source to verify the legitimacy of the business will likely ease the minds of potential consumers. With over two decades of providing remarkable service to each member, GDI has an A+ rating from BBB.
A large influence on these ratings is based on customer feedback as well as other factors. BBB rates on a letter and numerical scale, from a F to an A+ and 0-100. Here’s what BBB uses to determine their rating:
– The complaints made against a company. BBB determines a rating based on the type and number of complaints made as well as how these complaints were settled.
– Proper licensing. The company needs to keep up to date with licensing to avoid any altercations with the government.
– Type and length of business. The kind of business a company runs is an important indication about its legitimacy. Additionally, the length of time a business has been operating indicates if a company can be trusted.
– Transparency. A company must be straightforward about their claims as a company. There must be no hidden information that will affect the quality of a customer’s experience.
– Following commitments. The business must honour the commitments that BBB has established in order for the company to have a high rating.
– Truthful advertisements. When a business promotes a service, they must deliver and provide what they advertised to their consumers to be approved by BBB.
When you participate in multi-level marketing with the aim of gaining earnings, you want to make sure these companies live up to what they promote. No one should have to realize that all their expectations were based on false advertisements and untruthful promotions. That’s why BBB wants to hold companies accountable for both excellent and subpar services.
With advancements in the internet, information about a company is easily accessible. As such, businesses that operate with good practices can utilize this to their advantage and gain trust with potential clients through this BBB accreditation.
Before signing up or starting with an online business, give yourself an ease of mind by searching companies on BBB. By doing this, you’ll know whether or not this company aligns with your values and if it’s worth investing your time and money into.
After two failed attempts to succeed in network marketing, I decided that I was going to do something about the high percent fail rate plaguing this industry.
My strategy has been, still is, and always will be simple: To focus on creating simple, affordable and effective websites, apps, groups, etc. that will help network marketing beginners unite and help each other succeed.